Cloudpap makes it easy to complete payment using an automated payment checkout system. This means you do not need to do any checkout. All you do is set up your desired plan and we’ll handle the collection of funds automatically.
Supported Payment Methods #
At the moment, we accept payment via credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, UnionPay, Diners Club, and JCB).
How to Pay using Your Card #
- Open the Cloudpap billing console at https://console.cloudpap.com/app/billing/view
- Click Add Card
- On the prompt that appears, you need to enter 4 pieces of details: Card Number, Name on the Card, Expiry Date (MM/YY) and CVC number. The CVC number is a 3 digit number at the back of your card
- Click Complete to add your card
Once done, our system will automatically check the card and bill it for your pending invoices. No further action is required from you.
How to Pay using MPESA #
Using M-PESA App #
To pay using MPESA, you need to subscribe to MPESA Globalpay to get a virtual credit card. This is Safaricom’s virtual card service that creates a card linked to your MPESA account. You can then use it to complete payment anywhere in the world just as you would use a physical credit card from your bank.
The steps below will help you activate your MPESA Globalpay account to facilitate payment on Cloudpap
- Download the M-PESA App from Playstore or App store
- Complete setup of the app and login
- Click Grow tab at the bottom of the app
- Click Globalpay
- Choose your card color
- Enter your MPESA Pin
You will then receive your virtual card details. At this point, follow the steps on How to Pay using Your Card section to add the card to your Cloudpap billing console.
Using USSD #
- Dial *334#
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select M-PESA GlobalPay
- Accept terms and conditions
- Enter M-PESA PIN
You will receive a 16-digit number in a flash SMS. This is your M-PESA GlobalPay Visa credential (PAN). You will also receive the validity period of the card in a separate flash SMS (Expiry).